CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

*Sometimes we need to be hurt in order to grow, fail in order to know, lose in order to gain, some lessons are learned best through pain. * You make my world become more colourful. * Aim to stars , you will get at least the sky. >,<

3.13.2011

..::SS3 Taiwan::..

Hello everyone!?

Today,I will only use one colour.
What colour is it huh?
Blue Sapphire.

Why BLUE SAPPHIRE is so important for me?
Opps!Not only for me.
But it belong to ELFs.
Mean =EverLastingFriends.

Who is ELFs?
ELFs are Super Junior's fans!


All of them are ELFs.   :D




Who is Super Junior?
OMG!Why did you keep asking me?
Just go to Google or Yahoo.com or bla bla bla.
And type 'SUPER JUNIOR' at the search box.
You will find them !

110312 is Super Show 3 in Taiwan.
Taiwanese are having fun at there right now!?
Ahhh!I'm jealous.


But , on 110319 ,
We will have Super Show 3 in Malaysia !!
Wahhh! I cant wait for that moment eventhough I cant go there. >,<

I cant stop laughing when I saw Donghae and Eunhyuk wearing
wedding veil!
Since they are EunHae couple.
Most of all ELFs that I know,
like EunHae couple and me TOO!!



When I saw this picture,I cant stop laughing.They are so funny!
So,who will become the groom? >,<



Siwon takes some picture as memories. >,<



And so sweet when Kyuhyun said : "You must to love us, but we will love you more. You're all are my perfection." <3


We love YOU too!


13 handsome boys ! I hope I can meet with them someday! >,<


That's all for today. Cant wait for SS3 Malaysia !
While my friends from Indonesia still hope for SS3 in Indonesia. :D

0 comments: